MAYFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
2020-2021 Winter Sports
Ticketing and Spectator Policies
Due to strict spectator limits imposed in the 8/19/20 Ohio Department of Health order, the following ticket policies have been approved by the Western Reserve Conference and will be in place for the winter 2020-21 sports season.
Mayfield High School will provide tickets to all home contests and away WRC contests online-only. Tickets can be printed or viewed on a smartphone and will be scanned for admission. Click the TICKETS button at the top-right of the screen at www.mayfieldwildcats.com. Families will receive a unique ID to purchase tickets. Tickets are reserved for family or household members only. There will be no public sale of tickets.
Ticket policies for non-WRC opponents will be communicated to families when appropriate.
Facilities at Mayfield High School will open 30 minutes prior to the start of all basketball games, wrestling matches, and swim meets. Information for the Gilmour Ice Arena and Lakeshore Gymnastics will be posted ASAP.
Events at MHS
Families will be limited to two tickets per event.
Complimentary senior citizen of Mayfield staff admission cannot be permitted
Seating is only permitted in the seats marked with blue tape. Every other row is closed for seating
Cheerleaders will not travel to away WRC games (WRC policy).
Spectators at swim meets will enter through Door 18 (WSF entrance) and exit out of Door 16
Bowling at Rollhouse-Wickliffe
Only immediate family members permitted
Must remain behind the tables on the carpet
Hockey at Gilmour Ice Arena
Families will be limited to two tickets per event and must be listed on the spectator form one day prior to each home game.
Only listed spectators will be admitted
Complimentary senior citizen or Mayfield staff admission cannot be permitted
Gymnastics at Lakeshore
1. Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments.
* Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. According to the CDC, symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
2. Family/household members should sit together, physically distanced from other individuals/families on seats marked with blue tape only and not in rows that are marked as closed.
3. 6-feet physical distancing should be maintained throughout the facility.
4. No congregation before or after games is permitted. Please exit the facility as soon as the event ends.
5. Spectators must wear face coverings at all times except for the following reasons:
* a medical condition that restricts breathing
* communicating with the hearing impaired
6. Spectators must be seated in the stands.
7. Every other row in the gym will be closed to seating to provide for more physical distancing.
8. At-Risk family members are urged to stay home:
* People with chronic lung disease
* People who have serious heart conditions
* People who are immunocompromised
* People with severe obesity (BMI over 30)
* People with diabetes
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
* People with liver disease
* Women who are pregnant