Mayfield High School
2020 Fall Sports
Ticketing and Spectator Policies
Due to strict spectator limits imposed in the 8/19/20 Ohio Department of Health order, the following ticket policies have been approved by the Western Reserve Conference and will be in place for the fall 2020 sports season. There will be no public sale of tickets.
Mayfield High School will provide tickets to all home contests and away WRC contests online-only. Tickets can be printed or viewed on a smartphone and will be scanned for admission. Click the TICKETS button at the top-right of the screen at www.mayfieldwildcats.com. Families will receive a unique ID to purchase tickets. Tickets are reserved for family or household members only.
Ticket policies for non-WRC opponents will be communicated to families when appropriate.
Wildcat Stadium will open at 6:00 PM for varsity football games and 45 minutes prior to kickoff for all other contests. The gym will open 45 minutes prior to the start of all volleyball matches.
all tickets are general admission, reserved seats cannot be sold
* previous season tickets will be honored in future, non-pandemic seasons
* complementary senior citizen or Mayfield staff admission cannot be permitted
2 tickets per player, cheerleader, band member will be sold for home games
2 tickets per player and cheerleaders will be sold for away games. TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED FOR AWAY GAMES
* There is no charge for JV or Freshman games, but tickets must be acquired through the online system
* The marching band will not be traveling to away games
4 tickets per family will be sold for home games
2 tickets per family will be sold for away games. TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED FOR AWAY WRC GAMES
2 tickets per player will be sold for home games
2 tickets per player will be sold for away games. TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED FOR AWAY WRC GAMES
* Gyms will be cleared following each match
Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments
* Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. According to the CDC, symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
Family/household members should sit together, physically distanced from other individuals/families
6-feet physical distancing should be maintained throughout the facility
No congregation before or after games is permitted
Spectators must wear face coverings at all times except for the following reasons:
* under 10 years old
* a medical condition that restricts breathing
* seated, and actively consuming food or beverage
* communicating with the hearing impaired
Spectators must be seated in the stands. Standing on fence lines is not permitted.
Every other row in the stadium and gym will be closed to seating to provide for more physical distancing. Please sit only in marked seats in the gym.
At-Risk family members are urged to stay home:
* People with chronic lung disease
* People who have serious heart conditions
* People who are immunocompromised
* People with severe obesity (BMI over 30)
* People with diabetes
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
* People with liver disease
* Women who are pregnant